CityCenter735 is Milwaukee’s premier riverfront business center located in the heart of the city’s booming downtown business and performing arts districts. CityCenter has a WALK score of 99 (walker’s paradise), is just a short walk (.6 miles) from Milwaukee’s vibrant Deer District and is directly on the Hop MKE route – Milwaukee’s modern fixed-transit network.
ENERGY EFFICIENT, SUSTAINABLE AND AWARD WINNING BUILDING
CityCenter735 is proud to be LEED Certified, Energy Star Rated with a Platinum WIRED score. CityCenter735 is BOMA 350 Certified and named “The Outstanding Building of the Year” by the International Building Owners and Managers Association.
Sustainability is a strong part of our culture. We believe our sustainable practices contribute to the environmental health and quality of life for our tenants and the communities in which we do business.
WE ARE CONSTANTLY INNOVATING
- Superior Indoor Air Quality: We recently installed a state-of-the-art, needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI®) system that increases air ventilation efficiency and kills harmful airborne particles.
- Destination Dispatch Elevators – Our destination dispatch elevators minimize touch points, gets riders to their floor quickly without overcrowding and prevent cross-contamination between passengers.
- Green Seal Certified Cleaning –Clean is important, but we also think it is important to get it done without using nasty chemicals. Our five day a week janitorial service uses only Green Seal Certified cleaning products and methods.
- We are big on recycling and even handle electronics recycling for our tenants to keep precious metals out of landfills.
- Building Automation –We use technology to anticipate building climate changes. This not only allows us to run efficiently, but also allows us to spot issues before you feel them.
- DAS/Wi-Fi –We know how important it is to stay connected. Our cutting-edge antenna system pushes high speed Wi-Fi to our common areas and a boosted cellular phone signal throughout the building, even in the elevators!
- Clean and Efficient Restrooms –Our restrooms are designed to reduce paper waste and spot problems before you do. Through Onvation, our dispensers alert us so you don’t have to!
CityCenter735 is owned by Compass Properties; a privately held, Wisconsin-based company that develops, manages and invests in commercial properties throughout the state. We operate in accordance with our values — Integrity, Unity, Customer Focus, Responsiveness, Sustainability, Innovation, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
- We place great importance on giving back to our local and global communities through donations of our time, our talents, and our treasures.
- We encourage and reward entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and a “yes, we can” approach to problem-solving.
- We believe diversity makes us stronger. We have a zero-tolerance for bigotry, racism, and sexism.
- We believe that treating people fairly and with respect is not just the right thing to do, it’s the right way to do business.