Long before the pandemic, CityCenter735 invested in the technology and adopted practices to create safe, sustainable, and healthy workspaces. That’s why CityCenter735 is perfectly positioned to meet the all-time high expectations for a healthier workplace, especially in the wake of COVID-19.
Employees returning to the workplace share an overriding concern — the health and safety of their workspaces. According to a recent Honeywell survey, the majority of global employees (68%) do not feel completely safe working in their employer’s buildings, and one in four would look for a new job rather than return to a building that did not implement necessary safety measures. At CityCenter735, we’re committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace to you and your employees. We’ve invested in the technology and adopted practices to create workspaces that positively impact productivity, workplace satisfaction, and our clients’ culture. Below are some of the many ways we ensure our clients have safe, clean, and healthy spaces.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Ventilation and Filtration
- Ventilation systems are calibrated to maximize outside air intake and fresh air exchanges
- HVAC systems have been retrofitted with the highest level of filtration and many use MERV13 filters
- NPBI air filtration system has been installed to target/kill airborne contaminants, including COVID
- Comprehensive HVAC preventative maintenance
- Air quality testing is conducted regularly
- We are committed to meet or exceed local indoor quality and ventilation guidelines
Studies show that access to natural light brings consistent health and productivity benefits for building occupants.. We look to maximize the amount of natural light in all of our space renovations.
- Automatic building entries
- Thermal temperature scanner
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in high traffic areas
- Hands-free faucets and other measures in restrooms to reduce touchpoints
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of office and common areas
- New procedures to increase the frequency of cleaning in high-density and high-touch areas
- Destination Dispatch Elevators
- Expand or enhance worker access to natural light in all office renovations
- Sustainability is a part of our culture
- Our goals are to reduce waste, encourage healthy lifestyles and implement energy-saving programs
Innovation & Expertise to Create Safe, Healthy Indoor Air
Indoor air quality impacts the health, comfort, well-being, and productivity of a building’s occupants. That’s why we partnered with Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) to delivering clean indoor air solutions for many of the office buildings we own or manage. GPS’s groundbreaking NPBI® technology produces positive and negative ions that attach to particles and pathogens, such as the coronavirus, making them easier to filter and destroy. It also combats dust, pollen, and mold spores. Click below for more info on our NPBI air filtration systems, which are also used by the White House, Google, Mayo Clinic, and many major health care providers.
Temperature checks from thermal scanners in many of our buildings are required for contractors and vendors before they enter the building.
Solar panels recently added to our Park West II building in Madison are producing 27,600 kWh of power and an estimated annual energy savings of $4,600.
Sustainable Buildings and Practices
Sustainability is a strong part of our culture at Compass Properties. We approach all properties we manage with three sustainability goals in mind; reduce waste, encourage healthy lifestyles, and efficiently use and save energy.
Our award-winning building and facilities management practices have been recognized with a Platinum Award of Excellence from Global Facility Management, the National IFMA Sheila Sheridan Award for Sustainable Design, as well as many state and local awards. We believe our sustainable practices help contribute to the health and wellbeing of those who work or visit our buildings, while also helping our tenants attract and retain the talent they need for their business.
This building is green because it has 15 green activities that achieved outcomes of water use reduction, sustainable site selection and development, responsible materials selection and waste management, enhanced indoor environmental quality, and energy efficient operations.